Shadow Fight 2 is a popular mobile game that features an exciting storyline, immersive gameplay, and challenging fights. One of the most important locations in the game is the Gates of Shadows, which serve as a gateway to a mysterious realm filled with powerful demons and warriors. The area was once fertile, but the presence of the Gates caused a side-effect that resulted in the surrounding land becoming a wasteland, rendering it barren. Titan is the owner of the Gates of Shadows, as well as the Shadow Energy contained within them. In this article, we will explore the Gates of Shadows and everything you need to know about this iconic location in Shadow Fight 2.
Emergence of Gates of Shadows –SF2
The Gates of Shadows are introduced early in the game’s storyline, where the player character, a skilled warrior, is seeking to find and defeat the evil demon Titan. Titan has taken over the land and plunged it into darkness. To do so, the player must first navigate through a series of increasingly difficult battles at the Gates of Shadows and overcome the powerful warriors guarding the way.
During his quest for a worthy opponent who could match his skills, Shadow discovered the Gates. He broke the rules established by his ancestors and opened them, unleashing the demons trapped inside. The release of Shadow Energy from the Gates left Shadow as a mere silhouette of his former self. Realizing the gravity of his mistake, Shadow embarked on a journey to defeat all the demons and retrieve their seals to close the Gates of Shadows.
With the help of his companions, Shadow succeeded in defeating all the demons and obtained their seals to seal away the evil. However, the six demons, Lynx, Hermit, Butcher, Wasp, Widow, and Shogun, united to stop him from sealing them away. Despite their intimidation tactics and claims on his corpse, Shadow battled all six demons and emerged victorious.
With the path cleared, Shadow proceeded to close the Gates of Shadows. As they began to shut, powerful torrents of dust and debris surrounded them. In a dramatic turn of events, a huge burst of energy swept May into the Gates just as they slammed shut. To save May, Shadow set out to open the Gates once again, defeating all six demons to break the seals and reopen them.
After Sensei and Sly bid their farewell, Shadow entered the Gates, which led to another dimension called the Shadow World ruled by Titan. After rescuing May and defeating Titan, the Gates of Shadows were destroyed. However, a mysterious shadow was seen following Shadow and May from the ruins of the Gates, leaving their future uncertain.
Gameplay for Gates of Shadows
The Gates of Shadows are accessed through the main menu of the game and feature a series of progressively difficult battles. Each battle requires the player to defeat a powerful warrior, each with their own unique fighting style and abilities. The Gates of Shadows are divided into several levels, with each level requiring the player to defeat a specific set of warriors before moving on to the next.
The Gates of Shadows battle is a crucial event in Shadow Fight 2 that takes place at the end of Act VI, and it becomes accessible only after the player has defeated Shogun. During this battle, the player must face the six demon bosses once more without breaks, much like the survival mode, with varying regulations implemented in each round. The goal is to conquer them to unlock the Gates of Shadows and then close them to safeguard the world. This combat is regarded as one of the game’s most significant challenges due to the strength and capabilities of the six demon bosses.
Enemies in Gates of Shadows
There are six major enemy warriors that the player must defeat at the Gates of Shadows, each with their own unique fighting style and abilities. These include:
- Lynx: A fast and agile fighter who uses a combination of quick strikes and evasive maneuvers to keep the player off balance.
- Hermit: A powerful martial artist who uses a combination of brute force and agility to overwhelm the player.
- Butcher: A fierce warrior who specializes in heavy weapons and brute force attacks.
- Wasp: A nimble and deadly fighter who uses quick strikes and evasive maneuvers to deal damage.
- Widow: A skilled assassin who uses a combination of poison and stealth to take down her opponents.
- Shogun: The final boss of the Gates of Shadows, a powerful and skilled warrior who is extremely difficult to defeat.
Fighting Instructions and Prizes for Gates of Shadows
The battles at the Gates of Shadows feature a variety of different fight rules, which can make the battles more challenging and interesting. During the Gates of Shadows fights in Shadow Fight 2, each fight is assigned a randomly selected fight rule. These rules can include various challenges such as the player losing health in a designated area, health regeneration for the player, losing upon ring-out, hidden health bars, passing burning effects, using only kicks, no kicks allowed, no ranged weapons allowed, no magic allowed, no ranged weapons and no magic allowed, and increased vulnerability within a designated area. It is worth noting that these fight rules will also apply to the enemies the player is fighting against.
The achievement for completing the Gates of Shadows is called “Shadow Warrior,” and it is one of the most prestigious achievements in the game. Earning this achievement requires the player to defeat all of the enemy warriors at the Gates of Shadows, including the final boss, Shogun.
Equipment Needed for Gates of Shadows
Here are some equipment which are unlocked at level 37, when the Gates of Shadows is available:
- Ceremonial Shuang Gou (Weapon): This is a unique weapon that has two blades, each with a curved hook at the end. It is a fast weapon with low damage but has a longer range than most other weapons in the game.
- Ornamental Sabers (Weapon): This weapon consists of two small, curved swords that are fast and deal moderate damage. They have a shorter range than most other weapons, but their speed allows for quick combos and strikes.
- Daisho (Weapon): The Daisho is a pair of swords consisting of a long katana and a short wakizashi. The katana deals high damage and has a long range, while the wakizashi is faster and has a shorter range.
- Ceremonial Armor (Armor): This armor provides good protection and has balanced stats. It provides an equal amount of defense and offense, making it a versatile choice for players.
- Ceremonial Mask (Helm): This helm provides additional defense and allows the player to gain more energy during fights. It is a good choice for players who want to have longer fights and use more special moves.
The Gates of Shadows have become one of the most iconic locations in Shadow Fight 2. In conclusion, the Gates of Shadows are an essential part of the Shadow Fight 2 experience, providing players with challenging battles, powerful enemies, and exciting rewards. Whether you are a new player or a seasoned veteran, the Gates of Shadows